The DIGIBINDER® is a completely self-adjusting perfect binder. The pneumatic clamp and nipper adjust automatically. A compressor is included. Bind a thin book, then a thick book, without any adjustments whatsoever. Bind two sheets to two and a quarter inches thick. The unique, heavy duty roughing blade allows for the binding of offset stock, coated stock, and stock with oil based or wax based inks.
Twin glue rollers ensure an even glue application as does a third, metering roller to smooth out the glue. The machine side glues for hinge covers and even creates a light hinge due to the nipper pressure, which is adjustable. Bind perfectly square backed books or pads with our glue binders.
- Auto Clamp. The clamp adjusts automatically between two sheets and 2.25 inches. Both the clamp and nipper are pneumatic, run by the included silent compressor.
- Roughing Blade. The unique roughing blade includes a serrated edge which can also hold up to six notching pins. This allows for maximum glue penetration and book strength.
- Side Gluing. The Digibinder side glues the rear of the spine by use of a side gluing pin. The book is then nipped in such a way that glue is forced into the front of the book creating a line of side glue there as well.
- Twin Glue Rollers. Two glue rollers saturate the spine with glue. A third metering roller smooths out the glue to the desired thickness.
- Nipper Control. The distance that the nipper travels can be set to produce more square backed books. The dwell time can be set up to 3 seconds. The nipper height can also be adjusted.
- Maximum Book Thickness: 2.25″ / 57mm
- Minimum Book Thickness: 2 sheets
- Maximum Spine Length: 12.5″ / 32cm
- Maximum Cover Size: 13.4 x 30.75″/34 X 78cm
- Power: 220V 1 Phase 10 Amps/2.2kw
- Dimensions: 32″ L X 54.4″ W X 17″ H / 81.3 L X 138 W X 43cm H