Advantages at a glance
- User-friendly and highly accurate binder
- Quick set-up
- High-speed binding
- Accurate binding
- Variable binding compatibility
- Optional pXnet bindery control system available
- Automated setup: The binder includes an automated, sensor-activated digital caliper system which consistently measures book block thickness and automatically transfers this data to the binder for quick, automated set-up with no cycle lag time for books of different thicknesses.
- Designed for print-on-demand: Designed to meet the needs of the short-run, print-on-demand book market, the BQ-270V also features single-person production of up to 500 books per hour.
- Other key features: automatic air-suction cover feeding with in-line scoring, a large 10.4″ intelligent color touch-screen, job programming, and a compact configuration.
Book Size Max 320 x 320 mm (12.59″ x 12.59″) Book Size Min 135 x 105 mm (5.32″ x 4.14″) Book Thickness 1 to 50 mm (0.04″ to 2.00″) Cover Size Max 320 x 660 mm (12.59″ x 25.98″) Cover Size Min 135 x 230 mm (5.32″ x 9.06″) Cover Weight Range 82 to 302 gsm Production Speed Max 500 cycles/hr