The Akiles WireMac Manual Twin Loop Wire Binding Machine renders efficiency and productivity. Its full range of functions and state of the art mechanisms were especially designed with one goal in mind: to fully meet the needs of the wire binding industry! Its great features and excellent design make the Akiles WireMac Manual Binding Machine the most popular wire binding machine on the market. The Akiles WireMac available in both a 3:1 pitch and a 2:1 pitch configurations includes all metal construction, fully disengageable dies, a convenient wire hanger and a sturdy wire closer. The Akiles WireMac Binding Machine is truly built to last.
- Heavy-Duty Design
- 20 sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper).
- Available in 3:1 or 2:1 Pitch Configurations
- 14″ width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents.
- All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation.
- Closing capacity: WireMac-31: From 3/16″ to 9/16″ / WireMac-21: From 5/8″ to 1 1/4″
- All metal construction.